Tuesday, July 18, 2006

California or Bust

I'm getting very excited. On Thursday I head from work straight to the airport to fly to San Jose with my wife. We're going to goof off on Friday and then spend Saturday and Sunday at Laguna Seca Raceway near Monterey to watch the MotoGP and AMA Superbike races. We went last year and watched Nicky Hayden win his first ever MotoGP race. This year Nicky is leading the championship and will be looking to repeat his performance from last year. It's a great atmosphere there and I'm hoping for a bunch of great racing.

On Monday I'll be going to the Design Automation Conference in San Francisco and then jetting back home so that I can get back to work on Tuesday. This is a typically hectic vacation, but it should be fun.

1 comment:

Cyn Bagley said...

Have fun.. :-)