Thursday, April 27, 2006

It Wasn't All Bad

I have a fair share of unhappy memories from my childhood but it wasn't all bad. Maybe it is a personality flaw of mine to focus on the bad so I've been reflecting on my childhood trying to remember the good as well as the bad. My mother wants an autobiography from each of her children so I'm going to be posting some snapshots of my life that might serve as a basis. I know that this will be useful for me, I'm hoping it won't be boring to anyone reading this, and I think it might be something that I can pass on to my children so that they can come to see me as a human being and not just as Dad.

Anyway, I haven't been posting much this week because I'm doing two jobs: I'm teaching a class and I'm also doing my normal contract work. My students are arriving so I'll sign off and post some more this evening.

No comments: